The carbon management solution helping you to comply with public sector procurement requirements
Already a member? Log In
Why is this required?
Public Procurement Notice (PPN) 06/21
Taking Account of Carbon Reduction Plans in the Procurement of Major Government Contracts
This notice requires all public bodies to apply the PPN to any contracts with a value over £5million per year from 30th September 2021.
- Report scope 1, 2 and some of 3 greenhouse gas emissions
- Commit to being net zero by 2045
- Produce a carbon reduction plan (CRP)
- Publish Emissions and CRP on the company website
- Detail environmental management measures to be applied in the performance of the contract in the CRP
The UK target is to reach net zero by 2050 and the NHS by 2045
We provide a simple, cost effective and compliant solution to help you win more business from the public sector.
CalculateCalculate Carbon Emissions
SucceedGrow Your Business
How it works
- Capture your carbon generating activities
- Record packaging and single use plastics
- Evidence Carbon Offsetting
- Simple step by step approach
- Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 Carbon emissions
- Calculate in line with latest guidance
- Create an action plan
- Demonstrate commitment to Net Zero
- Download report for Public Sector tenders
£35 pm plus VAT
£45 pm plus VAT
£65 pm plus VAT
£115 pm plus VAT
Need further help managing your carbon footprint?